Have questions about braces or Invisalign? Wondering how long your treatment might be? If you can take a selfie, we can give you answers!
With just 3 simple steps you can receive a cost estimate in 24 hours, answers to all of your questions, and a customized treatment designed by an experienced orthodontist—all from the comfort of your couch.
Here’s How to Get Started:
Tell us a little about yourself or the person who needs treatment
Snap a few photos and hit “Send!”
Within 24-48 hours you’ll receive an email to access your personalized smile assessment and cost estimate from one of our experienced orthodontists. Then all that’s left is to schedule a complimentary, in-office consultation to come see us and get ready to start smiling!
How To View Your Smile Assessment When It’s Ready
1. Once we review your photos and create your assessment, you’ll receive an email with a link to log into our secure, online portal.
2. Follow the link in that email, and then choose “If you completed a virtual consultation on our website, please click here to create a password.”
3. Enter into the box the email that you used to send in your information. You’ll then receive an email to “reset” (create new) a password.
4. Choose “Change My Password” to finish registering your account.
5. After you login, you’ll be able to see your smile assessment and any notes from the doctor.
6. If you have any questions, or receive a note that you have a message waiting from the doctor, choose “Chat” in the menu. From here you can chat with us directly, just like a text message.
Why do a virtual smile assessment ?
- So you can get answers and estimates before you visit us for your first appointment. By the time you visit us for your complimentary consultation, you’re already one step ahead!
- We offer virtual smile assessments that are intuitive and easy-to-use, because it’s our goal to provide you with an experience that’s convenient, quick, and doctor-led.
- You deserve the advantage of starting your orthodontic process from home, but the assurance of professional guidance and supervision with your personalized treatment plan.
- We offer complimentary virtual consultations for children, teens, and adults!